Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ITS SNOWING !! ITS SNNNNOOOOWWWWIIINNNGGG !!!!!

I went to drop Ashwini in the morning today to the South West Station thinking I'll take Vansh somewhere out today - poor thing is feeling so bored staying indoors so much, what with the temperature being 2 degrees outside, going for a stroll is no longer feasible. And it was snowing!! Meager, powdery which didn't last on the ground - probably melted right away because the earth is still somewhat warm from last week's fab weather but nevertheless SNOWING !!

It was only the second time that I saw snowfall, the first one being in Simla but I was just a tourist there so it didn't really matter. But this is where I stay and I saw the first SNOWFALL already. Tough weather days lie ahead - the signal's gone off !!


Watch closely - u'll see the snow fall - jsut a flurry but very much there !!

No comments: