Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yeah its my second post about SNOW in the past 2 days, but then I am so awestruck !!

We have been getting snow flurries off and on since last morning. Last evening we took Vansh to the EP mall play area and when we came out after 45 minutes, all the cars were white with snow. It was quite a sight !! The snow was so powdery and soft to the touch. I and Ashwini were so mesmerised by the effect, we spent the 5-7 minutes drive back home as if in a trance, not uttering a single word.

Right now the temperature outside is 0 degrees and weather.com which has become a permanent feature on my desktop these days says it feels like -7. I couldn't resist taking pictures of the snow covered grass outside.


The view outside from Vansh's room.

2 comments:

wild rose said...

yeah, It is snowing so beautifully but am not able to step out of my home!! waah!!:((

Neera said...

Why is that Deepa, wear loads of clothes and just get out. Enjoy, rather exploit pre-motherhood days as much as u can !! :)